Fella Makafui Vows to Keep Medikal's Tattoo Despite Divorce


 

Actress Fella Makafui, has declared that she will never remove the tattoo of her estranged husband Medikal's name on her arm, despite their ongoing divorce proceedings.

 In an interview on GH Page TV during her movie premiere media tour in Kumasi, Fella expressed her enduring respect for Medikal as the father of their child, Island.

  "It's going to be there forever. If I had plans of taking it off, I would have taken it off already. I have so much respect for Medikal; we have good amazing moments, we have brought up a beautiful product, Island. Why should I take it off?"

 The tattoo, featuring Medikal's name and a half-face lion, was a matching set with Medikal's complementary half-face lion tattoo.

 However, Medikal has chosen to cover up Fella's name on his body, citing a desire to keep things fresh for future relationships. "I wouldn't want my new partner to be confronted with reminders of my past whenever we're together intimately."

 Fella and Medikal are currently co-parenting their daughter, Island, as they navigate their divorce after four years of marriage.


Comments

Popular Posts